Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dance

Dance. I'm involved in dance in so many ways. It's how I live my life, and what my life revolves around. I dance with many, many people everyday, but the person that is most important when it comes to dance is my dance teacher/coach, Mrs. Brown. I have been one of her students for six years now. I dance everyday of my life. I dance Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I begin dancing at 9:30 am and go till 11:15am, then I dance again from 2:30pm to 3:45pm. This is a standard week, sometimes I may start earlier in the morning and go later in the afternoon. or might only dance till 11:15am. I also might dance on weekends if I have a dance competition. I only dance at school, studio gets too spendy, and I just get too annoyed with other "dancers" there. I dance because it's my passion, love, and pretty much my life.

dance for life.



No comments:

Post a Comment