Sunday, May 15, 2011

oohhhh highschool.

My highschool expierence has been something else. I mean, how many people can say they went to highschool at a trailer park? Not very many. There was one thing that really created a strong bond between me and my two best friends (Brenda and Abby of course). We have had some really amazing times, like sledding, school projects, long sleepless sleepovers, but nothing will beat some of the lunches we have had. One day Brenda and I really wanted Abby to make some liquid come our of her nose. She was obvisouly not for it at all! But she eventually did it. Abigail Mae Brodin made chocolate milk come out of her nose! It was the best thing Brenda and I had ever seen in our whole life! We were all on the ground, about to pee our pants, laughing so hard! And ever since that day we ask Abby all the time to make milk come out of her nose, and she always says no. But good news, she did say that maybe to tie up our highschool years she would do our last week of school, so EVERYONE keep their fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment