Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Show and Tell-My Toy Blanky

My toy blanky is something that I have cherished my entire life. It was given to me as a new born. It has been there for me through thick and thin, sad times and happy times. When I leave my toy blanky some where it is a huge deal, that is why i have a back up. Nothing beats the original though. I have to curl it up into a ball/circle every night and sleep on it. I am pretty sure it use to be white, but now it is an off (some what dingy) white. The pattern has three different baby toys that range all over it. It is about two by two feet. It is still extremely soft to the touch. The toy colors are light pink, light blue, light green, and light yellow. The actual toys that are on the blanket are a baby bottle, baby alphabet blocks, a rattle, and a safety pin. The edges of the blanky have been re-stiched over three times, that being a triple stich, not single. The corners are all falling apart and ripping from the blanket. It has permawrinkles (permant wrinkles) from being folded, slept with, cried on, large amounts of drool, and many many washes.

No comments:

Post a Comment